Your support fuels our drive to uplift the health and well-being of the children, women and families of our communities.
Investments in our exceptional caregivers help us…
- Recruit leading physicians and clinicians to address emerging health needs and strengthen our award-winning specialties.
- Provide continuing education to stay at the forefront of care.
- Strengthen our leadership role as a teaching hospital developing the next generation of caregivers.
Investments in our extraordinary care help us…
- Provide the latest in diagnostic and treatment systems.
- Enhance advanced care options for high-risk maternal patients and children from across the region who need higher level specialty and critical care.
- Bolster research programs to help us discover new treatments and stay abreast of the latest innovations in care.
Investments in the comprehensive health of patients, families, and our communities help us…
- Support children and families beyond medical care with music and art programs, pet therapy dogs, games, and more to boost morale, nurture hope and help healing.
- Provide psychological and social support to help patients and families as they navigate the complexity of life altering injuries and illness.
- Extend support for children and families into the community through robust outpatient and community educational programs.
For more information on giving to Miller Children’s & Women’s Hospital, please call (562) 933-4483 or contact us online.
A message from Hospital and Foundation leadership
We hope that you appreciate the brief snapshot of our hospitals in 2022. It is a small way for us to say thank you for investing in our efforts of uplifting the health and well-being of our communities. You are making a difference.