Miller Children’s & Women's physician relations department is dedicated to enhancing relationships between Miller Children’s & Women's and the physicians in our community through communication, education and outreach. We strive to meet and exceed expectations for excellent customer service and are available to address all questions, concerns and needs regarding Miller Children’s & Women's.
Services Provided by Physician Relations
Establishing and maintaining positive relationships with our community’s physicians, office managers and staff:
- Assisting physicians’ practices regarding available services to Miller Children’s & Women's patients
- Assisting in physician recruitment efforts for practices in our community
- Providing solutions in a timely manner through direct physician communication
- Physician relations can help physicians become a part of the free MemorialCare Physician Society—this includes updating bios, assisting in photos, etc.
Physician Relations Contact
Executive Director, Business Development & Physician Relations
(562) 933-5668; firstname.lastname@example.org